ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(FEBRUARY – MAY 2017)
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Objective: To be exposed to a range of practical work situations within a busy business organisation, which focuses on offering values and benefits for our members. Where possible, work assigned to you would be project-based with real and tangible outcomes to enhance your transferable skills and capabilities.
Areas of work: Event Management, Customer Service, and Trade Promotion.
Skills: Project Management, Research Techniques, Working within a Team, Communications and Problem Solving.
The Business Centre: You will be assigned to Research Manager and Business Development Manager to work on various new initiatives.
- Scan through the Procurement Magazine, write posts of export opportunities with English proficiency.
- Help with research on trade information;
- Assist with organising business events
- Research relevant contacts to inviting to the events upon request
- Follow up with local companies to confirm event attendance, manage attendee list
- Gather and compile marketing literature;
- Support with translation and interpreting when needed
- Manage, categorise and organise BBGV database
To apply, kindly send your CV and relevant certificates/qualifications before 21st February 2017.
Timing: 3 months.
What we will offer:
– On-the-job training and practical experiences
- Certification upon completing the internship
Your Responsibilities: As a member of the BBGV, we would expect you to be engaging and proactive in your own personal development. You will need to ask for help, if needed, and ask for further explanation on assigned tasks, if required. Importantly, we would expect you to contribute new ideas and question our existing ways of doing things in a constructive manner, if and where appropriate.
Above all, enjoy your stay with us.