STAR KITCHEN is a cooking studio & bakery from Japan. We bring “Sparkling time” through the passion of cooking to enjoy the quality of life. Currently we teach as well as sell Japanese cakes or food (traditional and modern). Also we sell our cakes through both own channel (coffee shop& online shop) and other restaurants.
For more information:
Online shop: http://star-kitchen.co
Main task is involved in both Marketing and Customer segment.
- Customer service:
- Prepare for baking class, always keep the best appearance of studio.
- Dealing with customer and suggest over their expectation.
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Manage orders and inquiry from customers via phone, facebook, e-mail, website… and suggest the suitable products based on the needs of customers.
- Marketing support:
- Help to promote company brand and promotion campaign via media tools and channels.
- Support to develop new customers.
- Product development support: Do research on customer needs, trend, competitor strategy etc and support developing a concept of new products.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education & Training
All major is welcomed.
English skill is required.
Non-experience is welcomed.
- Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking-
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good at communication.
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become sales & marketing assocciated (wider responsible for sales planning and brand development)
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Gain professional skills in business, negotiation, communication, marketing & sales strategies
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Full time : 8hours ,6 days per week, 1 day-off (negotiable)
- Working period: at least 2months
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Internship period: 2 months.
- Alowance: discuss on interview.
Apply CV (in English):
Những lợi ích khi nộp đơn thực tập thông qua InternshipNetwork.Org:
1.Cách viết CV thu hút nhà tuyển dụng
2.Được hướng dẫn cách trả lời câu hỏi phỏng vấn của nhà tuyển dụng
3.Đồng hành cùng bạn trong suốt thời gian thực tập của bạn để giải đáp tất cả các thắc mắc của bạn về việc thực tập và định hướng nghề nghiệp