QUp Profile: QUp World provides automation technology to facilitate the taxi industry by bringing passengers more comfort and drivers more job opportunities. We provide taxi/limo companies with the opportunity to complete and expand in an ever-evolving market by offering access to premium mobile booking technology that enhances the customer experience, free of charge. What we strive for is to track innovation and new technology, which guarantees our customers the latest solution and product durability. With solution built on the latest technology platforms, company owned intellectual property and a focus on the success of customers, QUp is the Fleet’s excellent choice as a technology partner. QUp’s customer orientation is visible through the product suite flexibility as well as integration capability Contact information
Company name: QUp World LLC
Address: 12th Floor, Danang Software Park, 02 Quang Trung St., Danang City, Vietnam
Job Tittle: QA Intern
Job Description: QA Intern will have chance to learn and work closely with the QA team to:
- Measure and validate software quality via the use of industry standard testing tools and methodologies.
- Organize and manage test scripts and test cases
- Evaluate new features for specification conformance.
- Create test plans and test cases to identify steps for reproducing problem areas and bugs.
- Conduct manual testing on web based applications using a variety of testing techniques
- Input and track results in bug tracking system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science/ Information Technology or nearing graduation.
- Projects involving distributed system architectures.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint) needed
- Passion for learning, inquiry and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-task effectively and able to adhere to schedules.
- Be responsible.
- Round 1: Review CV for shortlist
- Round 2: English, IQ, Demo test
- Round 3: Interview
Location: Da Nang
To be considered please submit the following: Resume, Application form (download at http://1drv.ms/1y2wRID), send CV online: