QUp Profile: QUp World provides automation technology to facilitate the taxi industry by bringing passengers more comfort and drivers more job opportunities.
We provide taxi/limo companies with the opportunity to complete and expand in an ever-evolving market by offering access to premium mobile booking technology that enhances the customer experience, free of charge.
What we strive for is to track innovation and new technology, which guarantees our customers the latest solution and product durability.
With solution built on the latest technology platforms, company owned intellectual property and a focus on the success of customers, QUp is the Fleet’s excellent choice as a technology partner. QUp’s customer orientation is visible through the product suite flexibility as well as integration capability
Company name: QUp World LLC
Address: 12th Floor, Danang Software Park, 02 Quang Trung St., Danang City, Vietnam
Job Tittle: iOS Developer Intern
- iOS Developer Intern will have chance to learn and work closely with the iOS team to design, develop, unit test, and deploy iOS based solutions using common standards and frameworks
- Learn to develop software in Objective C or other selected languages, how to make the project plan, execution plan in detail and implement them.
- Research emerging technologies (proprietary and open source) for possible adoption
- Perform other tasks if assigned.
- BS in Computer Science/ Information Technology or nearing graduation.
- Relevant experience or training in language such as Objective C, C++
- Knowledge of server/client model, Xcode is a plus
- Be able to work with the latest devices and technologies
- Passion for learning, inquiry and problem solving
- Creative, organized, extremely detail oriented and willing to proactively take on new challenges
- Full time Internship in 5 months for knowledge training and join projects.
- Round 1: Review CV for shortlist
- Round 2: English, IQ, Demo test
- Round 3: Interview
Location: Da Nang
To be considered please submit the following: Resume, Application form (download at http://1drv.ms/1y2wRID), send CV online: