You are fresher and looking for the internship to gain experience? You are dynamic and want to challenge yourself? Don’t waste your time any more. Let get ready to apply for Communication Assistant at Gameloft Vietnam. Duration: 6 months or more
Your responsibilities will include: This position supports the SEA Communication team with the editing and publishing engaging and compelling contents for our internal social network.
– Daily copywriting, posting and reporting;
– Uploading text and images to our Intranet, using a content management system;
– Monitoring our social channels and moderating comments;
– Liaising with Communication Specialists in Vietnam and Indonesia, in-house designers and other in-house contacts; – Maintaining the repository of photos;
– Support in animating our communities on Facebook;
– Report to SEA community manager and SEA communication manager.
So your profile should have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; fluent in Vietnamese is a plus
- Proofreading skills, attention to details
- Proficiency with IT packages including Photoshop, Microsoft office
- Experience of working with Content Management System (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with online and social media
- Adaptability and ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and good sense of initiative
- Creative thinker and good at writing
- Organization and time management skills
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Interest in Entertainment and video game industry
We would like to offer you:
- Monthly allowance
- 1 paid leave per month
- Parking fee
Joining Internal Training courses
Various in-door events: Birthday celebration, Games and sport clubs, staff trip, game room,…
Team building activities And so much more,……
Location: Gameloft Vietnam – 7th floor, Etown2 building, 364 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
If your skills set and interests align with the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.