- Have good knowledge about General Accountant
- Order book vouchers.
- Updated regularly, repeatedly and systematically and accurately the economic operations arise.
- Know how to calculate and set the tax reporting (CIT, PIT, VAT, Tax contractors …). Settlement, VAT refund.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of periodic reports to the relevant authorities (tax, banking …) is accurate and timely.
- Management of accounts receivable and payable, expense construction in progress and other accounts.
- To manage books in all fields of accounting: payrolls, personal income tax, collection notices, liabilities, fixed assets ….
- Organisation of statistical work, inventory of assets periodically.
- Provide adequate, timely and accurate accounting data and other information service for the synthesis of data and the management of the Company.
- Preparation of financial statements and reports of internal plans as required by the Director.
- Coordinate work with partners at home and abroad.
- Direct work with the relevant authorities (audit, tax state banks …) on issues of company / project.
- Proactively update the new documents related to professional work
- Female university graduates accounting majors (Priority graduation candidates RMIT university)
- Know basic English (4 skills)
- Fluency in office computers, accounting software
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Good health, hardworking, careful and responsible in work,
- Able to work overtime
- Withstands high pressure in work
- Working place: 6 Dang Tran Con Street, Ben Thanh Ward, 1 District, HCMC.
- Follow as the policy of company
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
Location: 6 Dang Tran Con, Ben Thanh Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC.
Apply now with Cover Letter + CV by English: