About the Management Trainee (Global)
The Management Trainee program with ZALORA is a 16 months rotation program and offers comprehensive, cross-functional experience in different business areas across 3 Asian countries. This program is ONLY for top performers that have shown time and time again the ability and the willingness to excel in every endeavour!
What’s in for you?
By being part of this unique program, you will go through intensive on-the-job training preparing you for future management positions with ZALORA Group. As a management trainee, you will have real responsibilities on live projects, you will be right where the action happens, in the middle of daily decision-making and you will see the direct impact of your actions on the performance of the leader of a very fast-growing market. To enable you to perform at your best, an assigned senior business leader will coach and mentor you.
This program is your trampoline toward an accelerated career with us! You will be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar company and changing the way 600M people shop for fashion!
What are we looking for?
- Graduated in the year of 2013, 2014 and 2015
- 0-2 years of experience
- Graduated from a top university across the World, in business, engineering or quantitative fields
- Ranked in the top 10% of students in the class
- Very strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
- Self-starter approach, highly enthusiastic and energetic
Important Note: All the applications for Management Trainee (Global) are centrally managed by our HQ in Singapore. In other words, applicants who applied for the position in Vietnam is same as the position in Thailand, hence please apply only once.
Please send your CV and own the job now: