Loreto Kids Charity is seeking a skillful volunteer/intern in DESIGNING as to help with all branding visual to ensure brand awareness and maintain the professional image of Loreto Kids Charity. Loreto Kids Charity is a registered international non-government organization (INGO) in Vietnam dedicated to the reduction of poverty through beneficial, qualitative and responsive educational opportunities for underprivileged and disabled students. Since 1997, Loreto has reached out to over 55,000 children through our projects; giving them support in various forms to foster an encouraging learning environment.
Location: 17C NGUYEN THI MINH KHAI, BEN NGHE WARD, DISTRICT 1, HO CHI MINH CITY
Job Title: PART-TIME DESIGNER
Reports to: CEO/DEPUTY CEO/COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
– Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for Loreto.
– Develop graphic materials for any visual branding of Loreto as web pages, Facebook page, etc.
Time Commitment: two days per week for four hours (8-12 am or 1-5 pm), for a period of three months (August 2015 – November 2015).
Skills and Qualifications
– Be proficient in common design and layout software.
– Have a computer and access to graphic design and layout software.
– Be organized and detail oriented.
– Have pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.
– Have the opportunity to work for Loreto Kids Charity the INGO to contribute in helping our underprivileged children.
– Connect with society by giving back.
– Highlight your portfolio of professional CV.
If you’re interested in this volunteer/internship position, please send a brief PORTFOLIO and CV online:
Deadline of application: 10/08/2015
Những điều lưu ý khi ứng tuyển và phỏng vấn thực tập:http://internshipnetwork.org/2015/08/nhung-dieu-luu-y-khi-ung-tuyen-va-phong-van-thuc-tap/