We are the happiest way to enjoy truly local experiences.
We believe that we are here to deliver the happiest booking experience for travellers through design, technology and human touch. We are constantly focusing on improving the happiness of our customers and team members.
We believe that “life is about creating and living experiences that are worth sharing”. Thus, we’re working hard to deliver the stories and experiences that everyone could take part in and be proud of. The letter “i” inserted in the middle of “trip” to make “Triip” represents that spirit.
Triip is featured on The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Forbes, TheNextWeb, TechInAsia, VentureBurn. We are the Winner of Startup Innovation Award by World Travel Forum Lucerne 2015, Top 3 most exciting travel startups in Asia Pacific by TravelMole, Top 3 social travel startups in 2013 by Wise Radar, one of 40 regional winners for the final global startup Seedstarsworld competition 2015.
Initially, we have create a small impact to 9000+ travellers and local experts in 240 cities, 68 countries. It was a difficult path we’ve made. The next journey will be way harder. That’s why we will need your talent.
We do not know what is next, we do not know what would be the challenges. The only thing we know is our end goal to improve travel industry.
So we’re excited to introduce the Summer Intern program as a way of giving volunteer opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to observe, work and experience a typical week at Triip.
This experience is not for credit or pay check, but greatly benefits as the opportunity to get your foot in the door for a competitive internship program or job. As part of this ” Summer Intern program”, we are looking for interns with a specific task : seeking for partnerships all around the world with truly local tour operators, and handling their featuring on our platform. This would be your daily class :
- Seeking for new partners worldwide.
- Corresponding with them by face2face Skype exchange or email in English (or Spanish, German, French, Vietnamese… its up to your skill!)
- Holding a full interview with a journalistic hindsight and writing article on our travel blog.
- Negotiating the partnership from A to Z.
- A French Junior Executive from EMLYON Business School will assist you in your work, and will be by your side during your whole experience.
- Very good / excellent English writing and understanding skills.
- Social and communicative attitude.
- Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability.
- Reactivity, persuasion, cleverness towards your interlocutors.
- Each intern will get an office tour, free lunch daily at Triip’s happy house and, most importantly, the opportunity to showcase your creativity, do real start-up work and get a sense of what start-up life is like.
- Networking with partners on a global scale: getting to know travel professionals and entrepreneurs from all over the globe.
- Boost your self-confidence through lively exchanges with partners.
- Improve your professional English and editorial skills.
- Learn new working digital tools.
- Certificate of internship
Location: Ho Chi Minh
Apply CV online: