About PCG Vietnam:
PCG Vietnam is a vibrant and dynamic start-up, newly established in 2015, encompassing in Human Resource – Foreign Trading and Business Consultancy. Our Vision is to shorten the gap between the human resource market demands and the capabilities of the young generations in meeting the demands of their future employers. Our Mission is to create and open more chances for Vietnam human resource to develop and enhance the competencies, as well as support domestic and international businesses expand their business, thus, creating more job opportunities on the overall.
PCG Vietnam is looking for young people, who are not afraid to take challenges to develop quickly and sufficiently. If you are persistent, in love with challenging and dynamic, yet difficult environment like start-ups and looking for countless chance to experience the real battle in the work market, DO RAISE YOUR VOICE AND WE WILL LISTEN.
- Non-paid part-time internship (03 months)
- Monday to Friday: 9AM – 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 12PM
- 20 hours/week (Flexible time frame for intern but need to be present at the company every working day during the week)
- Office locates in District 7, Hochiminh City.
- Apply through:
- Application include: Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae for the wanted position (English and Vietnamese)
- Transportation supporting fee is 250,000VND/month/intern.
- If work performance is positive, intern will be considered for employment.
- Supporting fee deduction for interns that have interest in taking training sections held by PCG Vietnam and other participation fee in other projects held or sponsored by PCG Vietnam.
Position: External Relation Specialist (project KEN’S TALKSHARE)
Number of vacancies: 01
This postion is suitable for background in:
- Business Administration.
- Public Relations.
- International Relations.
- Make proposals for different potential sponsors for project KEN’S TALKSHARE XIV.
- Research potential sponsors for the show.
- Establish relationships and deal with sponsors as directed.
- Establish relationships with potential professional audiences (customers who are currently working, not students).
- Maintain communication with media, press, guest speakers.
- Basic business communication (verbal and written communication)
- Familiar with networking.
- Sufficient use of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to keep up with deadlines.
- Ability to fulfill KPI sufficiently.
- Ability to handle stress.
Application deadline: 20/07/2015