About PCG Vietnam:
PCG Vietnam is a vibrant and dynamic start-up, newly established in 2015, encompassing in Human Resource – Foreign Trading and Business Consultancy. Our Vision is to shorten the gap between the human resource market demands and the capabilities of the young generations in meeting the demands of their future employers. Our Mission is to create and open more chances for Vietnam human resource to develop and enhance the competencies, as well as support domestic and international businesses expand their business, thus, creating more job opportunities on the overall.
PCG Vietnam is looking for young people, who are not afraid to take challenges to develop quickly and sufficiently. If you are persistent, in love with challenging and dynamic, yet difficult environment like start-ups and looking for countless chance to experience the real battle in the work market, DO RAISE YOUR VOICE AND WE WILL LISTEN.
- Non-paid part-time internship (03 months)
- Monday to Friday: 9AM – 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM – 12PM
- 20 hours/week (Flexible time frame for intern but need to be present at the company every working day during the week)
- Office locates in District 7, Hochiminh City.
- Apply through:
- Application include: Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae for the wanted position (English and Vietnamese)
- Transportation supporting fee is 250,000VND/month/intern.
- If work performance is positive, intern will be considered for employment.
- Supporting fee deduction for interns that have interest in taking training sections held by PCG Vietnam and other participation fee in other projects held or sponsored by PCG Vietnam.
Position: Content Creator (project KEN’S TALKSHARE)
Number of vacancies: 01
This postion is suitable for background in:
- Public Relations.
- Create content for online communication on social media channels of KEN’S TALKSHARE.
- Create main content for KEN’S TALKSHARE XIV.
- Create script and screenplay for the show.
- Basic business communication (verbal and written communication)
- Familiar with writing screenplay.
- Sufficient use of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Familiar with using Photoshop, Corel is a bonus.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to keep up with deadlines.
- Ability to fulfill KPI sufficiently.
- Ability to handle stress.
Application deadline: 12/07/2015