We’re looking for 06 talented individuals who are willing to take challenges and work hard in hospitality. All positions are in Finance section as below:
– Purchasing Section
– Receiving Section
– Account Payable Section
– Account Receivable Section
– Income Audit Section
You will be provided the chance to practice what you’ve learned in real working environment. Our crew consists of both foreign and local associates. They are all energetic, passionate and strongly willing to grow.
– Minimum duration: 2 months, longer duration is preferred due to the complexity of finance area.
– Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 18:00
– Meals and lockers are provided by the hotel, uniform is subjective to availability.
– The internship is unpaid, however, excellent interns are considered for casual and/or official contract after the internship.
For your information, Marriott International Inc, has around 20 hotel brands all over the world. With more than 4000 properties, it proves to be one of the strongest competitor in the market. JW Marriott Hanoi is one of the hotel. Our brand service provides the guests an approachable luxury, time and space for the guests to be themselves.
If you feel interested in the vacancies, please let me know via , CV and emails are expected to be in English.
There are no deadlines, we treat applications in the first come, first serve basic till all vacancies are filled.