Job title: Client Service Trainee, Payroll Services
Report to: Payroll Services Manager
- Primarily to support our payroll clients with database administration, providing employee support and delivering new employee orientations and other administrative duties that are HR and Payroll related, facilitating the contract service scope. Training will be provided.
- Entering and auditing employee data, payroll maintenance and monitoring of data interfaced with Payroll system.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly payroll data via the ESS system and ensuring to meet clients payroll schedules.
- Ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on timely basis, reviewing changes for proper registration with relevant authorities like social insurance authority, labor department, tax department;
- Researching and resolving payroll problems and processing errors and provide feedback to client and employees timely via phone and or email.
- Coordinating efforts between client, TMF service team, and other partners to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation of detailed reports)
- Delivering on site New Employee Orientation, facilitating documentation completion to enable new registration for employment.
- University education (Major in Business Administration, English business…)
- Above average English ability, written and oral
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situation to clients and client’s employees
- Good knowledge of PC operations and software (word processing, database, excel skills and spreadsheet)
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Analytical – collects and researches data
- Customer service – manages difficult or emotional situations; responds promptly to employee needs; responds to requests for service and assistance
- Oral communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Written communication – writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information
- Quality management – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions
- Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity – meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner
- Attendance/ punctuality – consistently at work and on time
- Dependability – follows instruction, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keep commitments
- Initiative – asks for and offers help when needed
- Monthly allowance: 3,000,000 VND/ month
- Internship period: 6 months
- Participating required/advance training; ensure that skills and knowledge are met expectation and job requirement.
- Working in professional and ideal environment
Based on the intern’s performance and the growth of the business, the intern maybe considered for full time employment after completing the internship
Please send online your resume: